FURMINS ROLLS ONTO THE PLAYSTTATION VITA CONSOLE IN OCTOBER
Ilari Kuittinen, Housemarque’s CEO said,
“As a challenging physics puzzle game, Furmins is the obvious choice for demanding fans of the genre owning a PS Vita.”
Furmins is a game where players attempt to guide the adorable teacup creatures called Furmin through a variety of challenging levels. Players do this by rearranging the items in each level to smoothly direct the loveable creatures. Be resourceful when strategically placing items in order to create pathways and physical chain reactions that help guide the Furmins through the 100+ levels.
– Unique blend of physics based set-up-and-go gameplay and real-time interaction
– Multiple solutions offer players lots of creativity
– 108 game levels across 9 game worlds (one as DLC)
– Gorgeous HD graphics
– Touchscreen or rear touch pad controls
– Global and world scoreboards with filters (overall, friends, your score)
– 12 shiny PlayStation®Network trophies for outstanding performance
Alexey Menshikov, Beatshapers’ CEO said,
“We are really excited to work with such an acclaimed developers like Housemarque team and have Furmins in our PSN publishing portfolio. We know each other many years and now both of teams brings its best to release this awesome game to PlayStation®Vita.
The Playstation®Vita version developed and published by Beatshapers under license of Housemarque.
Check out www.furmins.com to stay up-to-date on all of the latest news, and don’t forget to follow the game on Twitter @Furmins and become a fan on Facebook.