Ravensword – a #1 RPG on the Mac App Store has made a fitting transition to Steam.
Ravensword exudes fantastic visuals and an enjoyable story to the role playing and adventure genre. “Explore a vast and richly detailed world, gather powerful weapons, collect hundreds of items, increase your skills, and follow a deep storyline to solve the mysteries of the Kingdom of Tyreas.”
- Big Dinosaurs!
- Big 3D world to explore
- Creatures created by legendary Elder Scrolls artist, Mark Jones
- Original Soundtrack from composer Sean Beeson
- First Person and 3rd Person on the fly switching
- Gorgeous and realistic scenery
- Ragdoll Physics
- Hundreds of items to use
- Reflex and precision based combat with manual blocking and dodging
- Various weapon types – Bows, Crossbows, Hammers, Guns, Swords, Axes
- Flying Mounts – Pterodactyls and Falcons!
- Tons of enemy types including huge prehistoric creatures
- Pick Pocketing
- Magical Runes
- Item enhancement
- Tons of loot
- Plenty of armor upgrades
- Mounted combat
- Decision based, multi-part Quests
- Reputation and Jail System
Have you been playing Ravensword since it’s adaption over the weekend? Post your present opinions of Crescent Moon Games‘ RPG and let us know what you’ve accomplished so far!