DICE continuing to work on improving online stability
DICE has released a fourth update for the popular FPS Battlefield 4 after several previous updates during the launch week.
The studio says that the update “should fix some of the most common server crashes across all platforms”. Full notes for the patch are published below..
UPDATE #4 (Nov 6): R7 Server Update Rolled Out
- Fixed two of the most common server crashes (All platforms)
- The “admin.say” command should now work properly (PC)
- The “vars.preset” command should now work better in conjunction with other vars settings (PC) (It is now easier for server admins to set a server preset)
- Fixed a bug in the queue system regarding GUID (PC)
- Fixed various minor bugs (PC)
Tuesday DICE had released a known list of Battlefield 4 bugs and is investigating to patch the game soon. Many professional journalists and critics have spotted several performance advantages in the Playstation 4 version of the game.