The creative force behind PAC-MAN, Tekken, and SoulCalibur, NAMCO BANDI Games America Inc. has announced that their latest mobile title Ridge Racer Slipstream is now available on the Google Play Store.
So get ready to start your engine because the new game features a brand new racing engine, that is specifically designed for Android tablets and mobile devices. Ridge Racer: Slipstream also features:
- Several Gameplay Modes
- New Challenging Races and Tracks
- Revved-up music
- Customisation Options that will help you build the ultimate racing vehicle
And in addition with the 20 race tracks, Ridge Racer: Slipstream has many vehicle modes that will allow players to help them create their own dream car. And NAMCO BANDAI Games America will introduce new content, which includes real-time online multiplayer mode that will host up to eight players.
Other Features that Ridge Racer: Slipstream has to offer:
- Hundreds of customisation possibilities, that will enhance your car’s performance
- 12 unique cars, and more to come in future updates
- Full-featured Career Mode
- Three race types in Arcade Mode
- Over 100 different racing competitions all across 6 Grand Prix Series.
So fuel up your gas tank, fine tune your engines, and get your driving gloves on, and head on to the Google Play Store and download Ridge Racer for free. You can also unlock the full game through in- app purchases.
Download the game for free at the Android store here.
To discover more free games head over to our Freeplay section.