Newton Adventure Mod Pack coming to the 2d rotating platformer
Newton Adventure, the free 2D PC rotating platformer is getting a new Mod Pack. While the base game is indeed free, the Mod Pack will have a pay what you want pricing model. In Newton Adventure players utilize classic run and jump movements, but in a unique twist players can also rotate gravity 360°.
Players will use this unique ability to transverse 30 themed levels while avoiding traps, killing enemies, and finding the key to the exit. The game’s design provides levels with a variety of action, dexterity, and puzzle solving.
Newton Adventure Base Game Highlights:
- original rotating platformer gameplay.
- 16 bits console style graphics.
- 5 quests of 6 levels each with different themes.
- Run on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Gamepad support.
- French, German and English translations.
- Free (no DRM, no ingame purchase, no ads…)
- Source code available.
Newton Adventure Mod Pack Highlights:
- Two new mods: deluxe and retro.
- The “deluxe” mod add 3 special quests with a new Bomb falling gameplay element!
- New color coded puzzles
- New accelerators add force to objects that pass through them!
- The “Retro” mod comes with a new neon graphic style and a new gameplay mode
The Newton Adventure base game is available now, and the mod pack comes out September 15th 2013. For more information head over to the game’s website http://devnewton.bci.im/en/games/newton_adventure/